Nov 16, 2009

Questions about Google Blogging Problems

Q :( I seem to be having problems viewing my favorite Google blogs, what causes this ?

Q :( I am getting error messages when trying to post comments to Google or when signing out of my Google account, what is causing this problem ?

Q :( My Google Friends Connect fades in and out, first it's there then not, is this me or Google ?

A :) Google is experiencing numerous problems. This is not you. I received about dozen emails this morning, the topics are posted as questions above, asking me for help and explanation.
The most likely explanation is Google is under some form of cyber Internet attack, so they shutdown part or all of the system being attacked so they can find the source and either block it or correct it.
Google should be fine within 24-hours.

No comments: