Feb 26, 2010

Here is the Fix for Installing a Blog Rating System



Click Here for NEW Rating System Widget for Blogs:
Google Blogging Tip # 102


Reference: This is the FIX for the failed Blog-o-Rator, which was not functioning on many Goggle Blogs including this one.
After writing to blogorator, and they never responded, I have found a NEW Widget - 'Outbrain.'

Outbrain will RATE each individual Comment on your Blog.
It works on most Blogs - Google, Wordpress, etc.
It will not work on web pages or websites. I am still looking for something that may accommodate that feature.

3 comments:

auditions-auditions said...

Hi,

Great post, I like this post.
I 've added your blog to My Blog Roll at


http://auditions-auditions.blogspot.com


So would you put my blog too, on you...

you can get healthy traffic from us and our visitors can get relative and useful information form your site.

Hope you would add my blog.
Thanks a lot.Keep blogging....

Create Attraction With Women said...

It will not work on web pages or websites. I am still looking for something that may accommodate that feature.

Windows 7 Key said...

This is my first time i visit here. I discovered so numerous interesting stuff in your weblog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all of the enjoyment here! maintain up the great work.
office 2010