Jan 27, 2010

When in doubt, Ask The Blog Guy



Q :) The other day I got this pop-up notice when I tried to follow a Google Blog, see the picture attached. I got real panic and ran my anti virus program thinking someone hacked into my computer but it came up free of infection. Is this Google Notice real or should I be concerned?



A ): The Google Notice is sound. There is nothing wrong with your computer. If you had sign-in too your Google Blog / Profile account page you would have seen a notice of maintenance that looked like this.

If you did not see this notice, then there could be a remote possibility that someone hacked your computer.






I hope this information was helpful.
Got a Blogging, Internet, or Website issue; problem or question just ask The Blog Guy - send me an email and find your question posted here.
Email me at:
alternate4craigslist@yahoo.com


Can you be so kind as to Follow This Blog.
Please Rate this Blog.
Join my BlogFrog Community
Don't forget to VOTE for your favorite Blog or Site so they can win the Google Blog Award.

No comments: