Jan 11, 2010

When in doubt, Ask The Blog Guy

Q :( I heard there was a anti social network blog, is this true and what is it?

A ): Yes it's true.
It was created in France, that may tell you something. Its purpose is to kill Facebook, something I am not that crazy about myself, but I keep getting emails from people asking me to create one.
Here is a partial extract from their anti social network-
"Impress your friends, disconnect yourself," is the slogan on seppukoo, a site that aims to subvert Facebook by offering its millions of users a glorious end and a memorial page to match.
Learn more at their website:
www.seppukoo.com





I hope this information was helpful.
Send your questions about Blogging to The Blog Guy.
Please Follow this Blog.
Don't forget to vote for your favorite Blog or Site for the Google Blog Award.
Rate this Blog.
Join my BlogFrog Community.
more later

1 comment:

Daddy Long Legs said...

Damn interesting