Dec 5, 2009

Asking The Blog Guy ?

Q :( I noticed on http://blogsfollowme.blogspot.com Tip # 92 and #93 there are two gadgets I would like to place on my website, can you give me an example of how and where to place them?

A ): Everyone designs their website differently, but to install these on a website or web page, you copy and paste the code between BODY and /BODY. Place the code where you want the gadgets to appear.
On my website, Blogs Follow Me, I placed the Rating Gadget Box (Blogorator) near the top of the Blog but enlarged the box size.
For TheBlogFrog Social Network Community, I placed it near the bottom of the page.
Here is the LINK to My Website:
The Blog Guy's Website

I hope this was helpful.

Got a question, ask me, I am The Blog Guy.

Hey, don't forget to RATE this Blog, found at the top of this Blog on the sidebar.

Also, join my BlogFrog Community found at the bottom of this Blog on the sidebar.

Please Follow this Google Blog and I will Follow you.
Have a good weekend.
thanks
The Blog Guy

No comments: