Oct 17, 2009

Update

I have now included ALL Google Blog Followers; and any Website Followers from all my many Google Blogs and My Own Website.

Important - Many Followers have numerous Blogs or Sites, and yes they were all added. The ones that ware not added are those that require you to sign-in before using the Blog; or a Site that Google rejected for the Blog Roll (something beyond my control).

If I missed anyone, please email me with the Site Name and complete URL Address and I will add them.

From this LIST found on the Blog Roll you may VOTE for any site for the Google Blog Award issued weekly. To vote both the Blog or Site you are voting for must be following one of The Blog Guy's Blogs or blogsfollowme the Website; and you must be following as well to be eligible to vote by signing-in to your account and resister your vote for your favorite.
Remember if you don't vote your favorite cannot win, and YES you can vote for yourself.
Voting for this weeks winner closes today, so hurry and vote now. Please only vote once and vote every week.
Thank you,
The Blog Guy.

No comments: