Oct 29, 2009

Apple iMAC Computer Software

Since you answered a Windows Question about the latest software from Microsoft, can you provide me an opinion on upgrading from Apple Tiger to Leopard, my computer is 3-years-old ?

Also, I know some people who have installed security updates on their Apple iMacs and they have crashed, any truth to this?


Again this is not a Blogging question, but I will try and help you out:
Concerning Apple, here is my opinion-
First I wouldn't upgrade from Tiger to Leopard.
Second, you are right about the Apple Security Updates. I would wait about 3 to 4 weeks before loading an Apple iMAC Security Upgrade. This gives Apple a chance to correct any problems from input from their customers. Unlike Microsoft who sells software to third party computer vendors like Dell or HP, Apple services their own.

Please support this Blog, Follow Me.

No comments: